Friday, November 7, 2014

The Burger in Kyiv





 

I had lunch at The Burger yesterday with our Daughter and son and a great driver Vitaly. He took us to The Burger for lunch, I must say if you are ever in Kyiv, you must eat here it is GREAT. He also took this picture of Bogdan, Sasha and me.  Bogdan ate all of his salad and French fries but hardly touched the burger, which was almost as big as he is. Sasha on the other hand gave it a run for the money, she finished almost all except for some of the bun. It was a very long day first the U.S. Embassy and then medicals, all we are waiting on are passports so we can get VISA's and travel home.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Any updates??? I keep checking back. Reece's rainbow says you are home. I hope things are going well and the two newest ones are getting adjusted to having a family. God bless!