Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 58 of our adoption journey

 “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not” (Jeremiah 33:3 KJV).

Can you believe we have been in EE for almost 2 months now?  We should have had the passport last week but due to some changes in the company that prints the EE passports and contracts not being settled we still do not have a passport.  We were informed yesterday they were going to start printing today, and we are just going to trust in God that they are and we will have our passport in the next day or two so we can come home.  Please join us in prayer for this because we are so ready to come home!  We are almost there we had our first meeting with the U.S. Embassy on Monday and then we had to go for “P” medicals and today we are going back to for his second Medical.  If everything goes well when we get his final medical and passport then we can get the U.S. Embassy to stamp the visa on his passport.  Then we can book the first flight home!  So again Please Pray. (See final entry below!)

Yesterday we did not have any meetings so we took “P” to the Zoo.  OH MY just let me tell you it was look at this and look at that and go here and go there and buy me this, buy me that and Momma and Dad saying no, no, no.  Then there were rides in the zoo, WOW talk about killing two birds with one stone we did.  He had a blast but I think, no let me rephrase that I know for sure “P” is getting spoiled and Momma and Dad has started telling young Dailey man no.  Oh he does not like it but then that is just being a typical child.  And talk about tired, Mom and Dad was just plain wore out.  And then we got back to the apartment and he played on the playground for about 2 hours as fast as he could go.  And last night he slept all night and I finally woke him up at 8:30 this morning.  Now through the Zoo God gave us three loaves of bread, first was the Zoo and then we had also told Pasha we would try to find an amusement park for him and guess what?  Yep that is right the Zoo had one right in the middle.  And then we needed a good place to eat and Yep you guessed it right in the middle of the amusement park there as a McFoxy.   This was totally chicken and was it delicious.  So God provide three loaves in this one place but he was not finished with his blessings on us yesterday more loaves coming keep reading.

We have been very concerned about Kathy diabetes because one the medications she uses to control her blood sugar ran out week before last and the other medication she takes twice a day she only had enough for one more day.  Well yesterday, through the grace of God, I was finally able for find a pharmacy that had the one she takes twice a day and the other one that ran out prior they have ordered and it should arrive this evening.  Talk about God working things out, just has he has been this entire trip.  I was so afraid that I would not be able to find a pharmacy that carried this, but before I went I had the names of the medications translated and took that with me.  I gave them the bottles and immediately the attendant told me no, so then I gave her the translation and she shook her head yes!  I know it was God that sent to foreknowledge to translate the medication names before I went.  Then I needed to get some money exchanged but the bank had already closed for the day so it was on to the market for food supplies.  While standing in line at the checkout in the market I looked up and lo and behold they had an exchange office right there in the store!  So God gave me a great a double blessing yesterday, medicine, groceries and money exchange, again three loaves of bread (Blessings).

This morning we had the go back for our final medical and we got a negative on the TB test.  Wonderful news so now the only thing that prevents us from going home is the passport so we can get the visa stamped in it.  If we had that we could leave on the 4:00 AM plane in the morning.  So I am asking you to pray for this and to get all your friends and prayer partners, and prayer warriors to send up prayers for the passport so we can go home either tomorrow or Friday!

“And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves;” (Luke 11:5 KJV).

The picture of the day is “P” at the Zoo and man this looked so fun Dad really wanted to try this out myself.  Take a look and you will see that I am talking about, he is the one on the left in blue.


2 comments:

rosedel said...

Glad to hear from you! Praying for a passport soon!

Rev. Ben Dailey said...

Rosedel;

Thank you and please continue to do so. When we finally get it I will post it on here.