Thursday, July 25, 2013

Charles Pasha Dailey finally at home.

In his bedroom and bed. 

He and his momma finally landed arrived around 11:30 PM.  After we took my father-in-law home and our daughter we arrived home around 2:00 AM.  He had to investigate the house and meet the dogs, and I mean this was the highlight of his homecoming this child LOVES dogs!!!  We finally got him in bed around 2:30 AM he went to sleep and was up again bright and early Monday morning around 7:00 AM and did not stop until I got in him bed again Monday night at 10:00 PM.  He played has hard as he could Tuesday and got in bed at 9:00 PM, and Wednesday night it was 9:30 PM but that was because of church.  

Did I mention he really likes the dogs and I think they like him just a little!!! 

5 comments:

rosedel said...

Oh thank the Lord! Seeing that picture is awesome! I hope you will post once in a while so we know how Pasha is adjusting. Just how many Jack Russells do you have? I have one and he was a wild child in his younger days. I always thought he needed a boy to exhaust him!
I am so happy for all of you, so so happy. Thanking God for blessing me with your journey.

Ines Wallace said...

Wonderful!!!! Finally home!!!
You have been in our prayers,
Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful love story!!!
God bless,
Ines Wallace

Unknown said...

We are so happy that all of you are home! God is so Good! Thank you for letting us watch your journey. It's so good to see all of you together and HOME!

Rev. Ben Dailey said...

Thank you all so much, your kinda words of encouragement is why I tried to keep it going each day. I will continue to post as much as I can so you can continue to be a part of his life.

Today we went to my brothers for my grand daughter's birthday party. He has a huge pool and Pasha had a ball. By the time we left he was finally able to jump in by himself and go under.

CAH said...

So are you ready to adopt again? It took us about 6 months after our first adoption to think about going back. I put up links to orphan hosting organizations on my adoption blog.